Saturday, April 11, 2009

WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT!??!?!?!?!


Sitting in front of the computer i am puzzled!!its nearly ten days i ve touched the computer...hmmmph!!!The college works drove me mad...records.. observations..model practicals...assignments..aaaarrgh!!cha..i missed a lot in these ten days!!But today surprisingly a holiday..i sit clueless..wat to do..i badly need to enjoy!But my fate..my mp3 player is not working...my room is very shabby i don even feel like sittn there as i need to clean it:(..Guys have all the ways to pass their time...going out wit friends roamin here and there...lol!!I don find any time pass for myself!!Noone nearby to roam with..lol ..so boring my life is..its becoiming kinda routine..no thrills..no new ventures..and my world is a small circle of home-college-home:(..I took up my school days slam books photos..revisited that phase of life!!wat a fun we had had!!unbelievable..i was the chief prankster then..now i am silently sittin in coll sayin yes to wat ever the lecturers say..completin all hws assignments on time..answerin all questions..cha horrible!!

During my school days never did i write ant hw...never did i listen to any class..but it was not me alone..the entire class was like that...But in my college i could find people who always study..always do hw always listen in class..so others who deviate from this kinda pattern get punished...fearing for that i am compelled to follow the suit..lol seriously wont those sincere-guys feel "I NEED A BREAK"..Never!!I see them always with books...

Is that the only best thing in life??!

Definitely not...there is a very beautiful life beyond books...

U must see my notes and books...all the margins will be filled wit my name in different colors different fonts...Just for this purpose i carry different colored pens to class..lol!Till date i ve tried out 1000s of signatures!!

Hmmm..dunno how those guys and girls read always...no time pass nothin!!shabba....semma blade their life ll be!!

The only thing i feel proud about myself is my creativity[Even i dint identify am creative..my friends said so...they say wat ever i do has somethin new and attractive which made me develop those skills!!]So i wanna write something off...reduce the burden of my heart..so blogged off all the thoughts in my heart!!

I sign off praying to lord"Oh GOD!!!Please make those sincere people jus lik me so that i can take rest from doin assignments hws and other works!!:p"

12 comments:

siddhu said...

cha namba schoollaye oru college irundha evlo nalla irukkum..with vasantha as princi!!!!!
inga oru bonafide kaaga naangellam evlo nadikka vendiyirukku theriuma????koduma..

ajit said...

hmmm....feel sorry for u...for missing ur school frnds and life :-(
Guess u enjoyed thoroughly!
ya cant help u ve to put with crap in cllg and adjust with indifferent people!
I don think it soo boring in colls though cutting classes and going out..has its own fun!
miss my school a little too but mebbe not as much as you!
aneways just 1 more yr final year is just OB!!
Nsoi

Lancelot said...

parava illa annangaa peraa kaapathura...ennoda attendance recordayum Kartikoda arrears recordayum munthi kaatu parkalam...

GAYATHRI said...

@siddhu:remember?!i spoke this in my farewell speech!!lol!!

GAYATHRI said...

@ajit:ha ha yeah i enjoyed to the core in school..aana ipo coll la frnds laam kedachaprum i kinda regain my skl days fun..but coll life is always spl for me!!:)

GAYATHRI said...

@lance anna:currently at the end of this sem i ve got 98%attendance..idhukumela enna beat panradhu??!enake kevalamaa irku wit 98% attendance:(

Karthik Lollu said...

//currently at the end of this sem i ve got 98%attendance..//

LANCE.. Idhu maadhiri Thangai namakku thevaiya?? Yosichi sollu...

Unakkavadhu slam book iruku ma... aana schoola irundu enakku oru poonu kooda slam book eluda tharala... Same in college... Ippa final year mudikka poren.. en pakkathula en kooda serndhu lollu panna paiyankku ellam kodukkuraanga.. enakku mathum tharala..


//Guys have all the ways to pass their time...going out wit friends roamin here and there...//


aama inda veyila apdiye suthitaalum... erkanave paaka payangara karuppa iruppom.. idula ponna innum karuppa payangarama aayiduvoom!!


///i was the chief prankster then..now i am silently sittin in coll sayin yes to wat ever the lecturers say.//



idha kelunga mahajangale... naanga ida nambanumaam!! ivanga silent aam!!



//U must see my notes and books...all the margins will be filled wit my name in different colors different fonts..//


U must see ma notes.. Putham pudusaa irukkum... margin, pen kooda padathu... naa college la sernda ore nalla vishayam enga appakku enna na avarukku note book vaangi thara selavu micham!! :)

GAYATHRI said...

//Unakkavadhu slam book iruku ma... aana schoola irundu enakku oru poonu kooda slam book eluda tharala... Same in college... Ippa final year mudikka poren.. en pakkathula en kooda serndhu lollu panna paiyankku ellam kodukkuraanga.. enakku mathum tharala\\
ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he!!ponnungalaam epome budhisaalinga!!:P

Lancelot said...

machi perutha avamaanamdaa... 98% vechukittu nammala romba asinga paduthuthu ponnu - en intha ponnu mella maana nashta eedu vazhakku poda kudaathu???

Karthik Lollu said...

//ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he!!ponnungalaam epome budhisaalinga!!:P//


naarayana naa appave sonnene... idhu maadhiri asinga pada thaan enna inda blog pakkam vara vacheya..


lance naama podu kuzhuva koothi further actions edhuppom

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

mm.. really like this thoughts :))