Thursday, December 27, 2007

MY 2007....

Well..i jus nw feel as if i had written my half yearly exams and cryin for not having christmas holidays!!!but..1 yr has passed away....yeah..unbelievable..!!!!
2007...a yr whic is at its death bed..
lemme recall my 2007..
JANUARY was the one month that brought me worst surprises..was very busy countin the back stabs by some of my close friends..lol!!

FEBRUARY was worser cos evry time some body or the other was reminding that we had jus few weeks for the board exam...but feb ended up emotionally with our farewell party!!!our spirits weren dampened by the so-called exam fever!!!

MARCH....the month of my board exams....hmm..sorry..i don remember wat happened then to be honest..bt i remember evrythn from march 20...12:45 PM...yeah........holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaysssss!!!

APRIL...hmm then i realised holidays are the worst part of anyones life...cos i was never allowed to roam outside...cos evryone looked me frm"ipodhaan-12th-mudichurka-nyaabagam vechuko-"perspective...life bcam hell..april bored me to death....

MAY...well..it begun well wit plans for my bday...but results came exactly the eve b4 ma bday which spoilt evrythn....well after that i dint kno wat i did apart frm feelin bad or cryin..lol!!

JUNE...hmm nothing much to say abt my june...was residin in ma frnds house during the days and returned home only for dinner...

JULY...this was slightly a consoling month...i had things to do..lik thinkin abt college..and finally gooin out with friends to movies and restaurants...

AUGUST...a month full of dreams,fantasies,fears,yeah....was thinkin hw my college life wud be...coudn imagine leavin my schoolmates and findin new mates...
evryday wil hav a 3hr fone discussion wit friends abt their college...the things they knew abt college life etc...
i got my college finalised..
Rajalakshmi Engineering College...and was askin evryone i knew abt REC..
and august ended wit the beginning of ma coll life!!

SEPTEMBER...weird month...i dint evn kno the person who was sittin nxt to me or the person shoutin in front of me...the only month in which i was astonishingly silent!!!
as days passed this month gav me lots of gifts...by the name of ma coll frnds....
we began with a "HI"..and this was the BEGINNIN...exactly....

OCTOBER....hmm havin settled well in colls...initially i dint kno evn my bench mate bt in oct..i cud say many of the batch mates name..lol!then the first UT came...
this brought us all still closer enquirin abt marks and answers..lol..tat was the only postive point!

NOVEMBER...we started to comment each other..started to understand our staffs potentials..everythn was goin on fine wen the 2nd uts came...

DECEMBER....well..wat to say..had all the UTs spoilt the mood...but a 12 day holiday cheered up all of us...
I don feel anything to miss wen i jump into 2008...
So lemme c if 2008 cud make me happy....
well...HAPPY NEW YR CHAPS!!!

5 comments:

Ramesh Cheruvallil said...

hi
good thoughts arranged in a cute manner.... keep going

read my blog at http://rameshcheruvallil.blogspot.com and comment to accompany you, the people who lives in the world of magical letters

shrinivassg said...

ur "april may june july" was so boring ?? .. paavam ! .. year was well chronicled .. !

shrinivassg said...

happy new year too !

GAYATHRI said...

thnk u!!!!!!!!!!

siddhu said...

hey super di.....
that icu chapter and the one on tamil cinema.....gethu kaamichitta....gr8........